Instruments for Industry, SMCC-Series Amplifiers provide outstanding RF performance. These products are available in a wide range of power levels from 10 watts to 3000 watts in the 200 – 1000 MHz frequency range. These state-of-the-art solid-state power amplifiers are specifically designed for laboratory and all testing applications.
IFI RF amplifiers are very conservatively designed to operate below maximum ratings for ruggedness and long term reliability. Sixth generation LDMOS Transistors provide reliable brute-power performance at frequencies up to 1000 MHz.
Their RF power amplifiers feature heavy-duty individually shielded aluminum housings at the module level. This concept of a shielded modular design minimizes internally produced EMI signal leakage and provides easy access for field service and rapid turnaround at depot level repair facilities.From the ground up, the “SMCC-SERIES” products are structurally engineered to withstand operation in mechanically hostile environments. Ruggedized versions are available for applications that will be exposed to very harsh environments.
IFI SMCC Features:
- VSWR Reflected Power Protection, the unit operates without damage or oscillation into any magnitude of phase or load impedance, Open and Short Circuit Protection.
- GPIB IEEE 488 and RS232 Remote Control
- RF Sample Port on the Front Panel, 112R for rear panel
- Internal Pre-amplification to obtain rated output power with an input level of 0 dBm or less.
- Gain Control Local and Remote, 30 dB range
- RF Input/Output Connectors on the Front Panel, 118R for rear panel
- Internal Systems Diagnostics and Status Indicators
- Total/Operate Elapsed Time Metering in hours
- RF Safety Interlock
- Forward/Reflected Power Indication simultaneously on Front Panel display
||200 MHz - 1000 MHz