The JDSU T-BERD/MTS-2000 Handheld Modular Test Set is a multi-test platform that provides field technicians with a single handheld unit to install, turn-up and maintain these networks to the highest standards.Its innovative design and hands-free bag ensure that all essential fiber test tools are close at hand, whatever the job or location. A large color screen with graphical user interface drives simple operation and optimal workflow in the field.
Test capabilities include a range of OTDR modules for multimode and single-mode testing, as well as a range of FiberComplete modules for automated Insertion Loss/Optical Return Loss (IL/ORL), and fault finding. Both OTDR and FiberComplete modules are passive optical network (PON) optimized. The unit is also ready for connector end face pass/fail analysis to IEC standards with a digital analysis microscope.
JDSU T-BERD-2000 Kit Includes:
- TB2000 mainframe with Quad OTDR, power meter and light source
- Handheld VFL(Visual Fault Locator) w/ 2.5mm UPP (FFL-050)
- Digital scope w/ 4 tips (EDFSCOPE5Ki-4)
- Reporting Software (FiberCheck Pro)
JDSU T-BERD-2000 Features:
- Certify the fiber physical layer on FTTx/PON, access, metro and enterprise networks
- Ensure the highest-quality connectorizing, splicing, and turn-up of new fiber links
- Improve workflow with hands-free solution, driving best practices to IEC standards
- Smarter and faster field testing with simple setup and instantaneous pass/fail results
- Boost productivity with improved report generation and flexible connectivity
- Decrease OpEx and increase field productivity when combined with StrataSync™, cloud-enabled software that displays assets, modules, versions, and locations; maintains accurate instrument configuration and setup; and, provides visibility into instrument utilization and test-data management