The Model 230 is a programmable voltage source with full range voltage from 199.95mV to 101V. The three selectable current limits allow the user to tailor the current limit from 2mA to 20mA to 100mA. The 100 memory locations allow up to 100 storage locations for programming source, I-limit and dwell time. The 230 can be used with any measurement system that uses the IEEE-488 interface bus.
- ±50 μV to ±101 VDC programmable output
- Up to 4 1/2-digit resolution
- Up to ±100 mA programmable current limit
- 100 memory locations that are capable of storing up to 100 points of an output waveform
- Programmable dwell time between the memory locations when used in the single or continuous program modes.
- Input and Output connections for external triggering located on the rear panel
- 4 ½ digit display with appropriate exponent and decimal point
- Data keyboard to enter data (source, I-limit, dwell time, etc.) into the buffer
- Operate button that places the output in a inactive state until programmed into operate