The 16555A/D are 110-MHz State/500-MHz Timing Logic Analyzer modules for the HP 16500B/C Logic Analysis Systems. The HP 16555A/D offer high performance measurement capability. The 16555D has twice the memory depth of the 16555A.
- 110-MHz state and 500-MHz timing acquisition speed.
- 64 data channels/4 clocks expandable to 200 data/4 clock channels.
- Lightweight passive probes for easy hookup and compatibility with previous HP logic analyzers and preprocessors.
- HP-IB and RS-232-C interface for programming and hard copy printouts.
- Variable setup/hold time, 3.5-ns window.
- External arming to and from other modules through the intermodule bus.
- 1-M deep memory on all channels with 2 Mbytes in half-channel modes.
- Marker measurements.
- 12 levels of trigger sequencing for state and 10 levels of sequential triggering for Timing.
- Both state and timing analyzers can use 10 pattern resource terms, two range terms, and two timer/counters to qualify and trigger on data. The timing analyzer also has two edge terms available.
- Time (8-ns resolution) and number-of-qualified-states tagging.
- Full programmability.
- Mixed State/Timing and State/State (interleaved) display.
- Waveform display.
|Maximum State Speed
|Minimum Master-to-Master Clock Time
|Minimum State Clock Pulse Width
||± (100 mV + 3% of threshold setting)