Keysight 16556D State and Timing Analysis Module
- Both basic and complex state and timing macros. Can be combined to create custom trigger setups.
- Each trigger macro displays a graphic of the measurement and a sentence-like structure to make setting the trigger easy.
- Timing-Analysis Rate: 400 MHz
- State-Analysis Rate: 100 MHz
- Channels Per Card: 68
- Channels Per Timebase: 340
- Memory Depth Per Channel: 2M/4M
- Setup/Hold Time: 3.5/0 ns to 0/3.5 ns adjustable in 500 ps steps
- Minimum Detectable Glitch: 3.5 ns
- Probe Input R and C: 100k ohms and ~8 pF
- Triggering Terms: Patterns: 10; Ranges: 2; Edge and Glitch: 2; Timers: 2
- Triggering Sequence Levels: 12 in state and 10 in timing
- Symbols: Unlimited
- Requires the 16500 or 16700 series mainframe