The Keysight 346A noise source is the ideal companion to Keysight's noise figure solutions. Since it is broadband (10 MHz to 18 GHz), it eliminates the necessity for several sources at different frequency bands. The low SWR of the noise source reduces a major source of measurement uncertainty; reflections of test signals. The very small change in reflection coefficient (<0.01) from ON to OFF is designed especially for accurate characterization of input-impedance-sensitive devices (like GaAsFETs and many UHF amplifiers).
- Frequency range: 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- VSWR: < 1.3:1
- Connectors: BNC (f) input bias / 3.5 mm (m)
- Low SWR for reducing noise figure measurement uncertainty
- Individually calibrated ENR values at specific frequencies
- Calibration supplied on floppy disk for easy loading into NFA Series Noise Figure Analyzers