The Keysight 5316B (formerly Agilent Technologies) is a low-cost, high-performance universal counter offering frequency, period, time interval, ratio, and totalize measurements. Unique counting circuitry delivers the best of both reciprocal and conventional frequency counting. Programmable functions include all measurement modes, plus trigger level and trigger slope controls.
The 5316B is encased in high-quality metal that meets strict standards for electromagnetic compatibility, making it suited to applications such as low-level receiver or high-power transmitter testing. With standard HP-IB interfacing, 5316B is suited for ATE system design or other environments where interference from other equipment is a concern.
Keysight 5316B Universal Counter instruments were previously manufactured by Agilent Technologies.
- Exceptional resolution at both low and high frequencies
- Three time-interval modes solve more problems
- Flexible signal conditioning optimized for both frequency and time-interval measurements
- Selectable gate time from 60 ms to 10 s
- 100 MHz A and B input channels, Optional 1 GHz C channel
- Full frequency range (to 100 MHz) on both input channels
- Proven reliability and excellent RFI protection
- Exceptional Resolution
- Flexible Conditioning
- Choose ac or dc coupling, a sensitivity control (variable attenuator), and a switchable low-pass filter. Both channels have trigger level controls with easy setting.