The 5517B is used primarily in VME and PC based laser interferometer
systems where the velocity of motion is slower, such as machine tool applications. Please contact us for custom requirements.
Keysight 5517B Features
- 2 ppb vacuum wavelength stability (1 hour); 20 ppb (lifetime).
- ±0.1 ppm wavelength accuracy standard; ±0.02 ppm with optional calibration.
- MTBF > 50,000 hours (typical).
- Max Velocity with Linear Optics: 500 mm/s
- Reference frequency: 1.9 to 2.4 MHz
- Weight: 3.4 kg (7.5 lb)
- Clearance required for cabling: 10.16 cm (4 in) beyond back of unit
- Diameter: 6 mm (0.25 in)
- Minimum Output Power: 180 uW (standard)
- Minimum Output Power: 400 uW (option H10)
- +15V ± 0.3V at 2.2A maximum
- -15V ± 0.3V at 0.02A maximum
- Warm-up Dissipation: 35W
- Operating Dissipation: 23W