Option 003 Input 460 Vac, 57-63 Hz, 3/25A phase
- DC Output
Volts: 0 to 64
Amperes: 0 to 150
- AC Output: 460 Vac, ± 10%, 3-phase, 25 A/phase, 57 to 63 Hz
- Weight (lb.): 500
- Constant voltage, constant current type
- Large easy-to-read panel meters continuously monitor output voltage current
- Input and output power; remote sensing; remote programming; and auto-series, -parallel and -tracking connections are made to bus bars and terminal blocks on the rear panel
- High-temperature protection thermostat
- Prolonged overload protection circuit
- Turn-on circuit limits peak line current during startup into low impedance loads
- Phase-balance circuit permits operation with line to line input voltage imbalance up to 8 percent
- Auto-Series, -Parallel, -Tracking Operation: supplies may be connected in auto-series or auto-tracking. Up to three lower-power models maybe be connected in any of the above configurations.
- Remote Programming: the voltage and current outputs of the supplies can be programmed by a remote resistance, or a remote voltage source.