The Keysight 6477C SCR-regulated power supply us designed for medium- to high-power applications requiring a fixed or variable dc source with moderate regulation and ripple.
- DC Output: 0 - 220 Volts; 0 - 50 Amps
- Constant voltage/current operation
- Auto-Series, -Parallel, -Tracking Operation: supplies may be connected in auto-series, or auto-tracking
- Remote Programming: remote resistance, or remote voltage source
- Protective Features
- High-temperature protection thermostat
- Prolonged overload protection circuit
- Optional internal crowbar
- Turn-on circuit limits peak line current during start-up
- Phase-balance circuit
- Overcurrent and over-voltage circuits of master slave supplies used in auto-series, -parallel, or -tracking operation can be interlocked
- AC Input: 460V 3 phase 25 A/phase standard.
- May also be available with 208V, 230V. Option 1: 208V ac, ± 10%, 3-phase, 55 A/phase, 57 - 63 Hz
Option 2: 230V ac, ± 10%, 3-phase, 50 A/phase, 57 - 63 Hz
- Net Weight: 500 lbs