The Keysight 66000A modular power system simplifies test-system assembly, cabling, programming, debugging and operation. It is ideal for ATE and production test environments, where it can supply bias power and stimulus to subassemblies and final products. The modular power system saves rack space, the 7-inch-high (4-EIA units) mainframe can accommodate up to eight dc power modules.
Keysight 66000A Features
- GPIB-programmable voltage and current
- Programmable over-voltage and over-current protection
- Self-test initiated at power-up or from GPIB command
- Electronic calibration over GPIB or from keyboard
- Over-temperature protection