The Keysight 83411C Ligthwave Receiver is designed for 1300/1550nm wavelength ranges. It can be used as a stand-alone lightwave receiver or in conjunction with the 8702E Lightwave Component Analyzer. It features a broad bandwidth of 300kHz to 6GHz. The minimum sensitivity of the receiver is -38dBm.
- Wavelength: 1300 nm / 1550 nm
- Maximum Average Power: 3 mW
- Responsivity at 50 MHz: 0.45 A/W, -7 dBe nominal
- Demodulation Frequency Response, Uncorrected: 300 kHz to 6 GHz: ± 2.0 dB, 3 to 6 GHz: ±2.5 dB
- Demodulation Frequency Response, Corrected: ± 1.5 dB, ± 0.7 dB typical
- Compatible Fiber: 9 / 125 µm
- Used with the Keysight 8702B Lightwave Component Analyzer