The Keysight 8495D dc to 26.5 GHz, 0 to 70 dB, 10 dB steps manual step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 10 dB steps from 0 to 70 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB).Custom step attenuator/switch combinations are possible. The 11716A/B/C interconnect kits provide quick connection of 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.
Option 04: APC-3.5 (f) connectors
To improve measurement accuracy, NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation) is available as Option 890.
Keysight 8495D Features
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency range: dc to 26.5 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.4 dB + 0.09 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.6 to 12.4 GHz, 1.9 to 18 GHz, 2.2 to 26.5 GHz
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB maximum
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
- Connector type: 3.5 mm female