The 89610A combines the 89610A and the 71910A wideband reciever into a single measurement system. This vector signal analyzer provides the use interface and display, and performs all of the signal processing.
Keysight 89610A Features
- Second channel for direct baseband I & Q input
- Frequency range from DC to 40MHz.
- Bandwidth from 2.7GHz to 26.5GHz
- 24 digital demodulators with settable center frequency, symbol rate, filter type and alpha/BT
- 25 standards-based measurement setups including GSM (EDGE), cdma2000, W-CDMA, PHP, 1xEV-D0, TD-SCDMA, 802.11a/b/g (WLAN), digital video signal analysis and more
- Up to 1.2 GB of signal capture and playback memory to record signals or transients for analysis later