The Keysight 8990A Peak Power Meter provides complete and accurate characterization of todays complex pulsed signals. It is capable of performing seven automatic timing measurements (rise time, fall time, pulse width, PRI, PRF, duty cycle, and delay) and five automatic power measurement (peak power, average power, pulse top/base amplitude, and overshoot) with push-button ease. Front-panel operation is intuitive and straightforward. Data entries can be typed in or made with the front panel knob; automatic measurements are made with simple keystroke.
The 8990A Peak Power Meter offers two sensor channels plus two external triggering/oscilloscope channels, allowing the simultaneous measurement of modulating signals and detector power envelopes.
Keysight 8990A Features
- Amplitude and time markers for measuring power exactly where you want to
- Two oscilloscope channels for measuring time delays between video and microwave pulse
- Versatile triggering enables the capturing of exclusive glitches
- Waveform math function for measuring scalar pulse parameters
- Dynamic Range: -32 dBm to +20 dBm
- Minimum Pulse Width: 10 ns
- Rise Time: 5 ns
- Sensor and Video Inputs: 1 and 4; 2 and 3