Keysight's DSA90000A series oscilloscopes add Serial Data Analysis, EZJIT+, plus 50 M memory standard to the equivalent DSO90000A products. The Infiniium DSO90000 series boasts industry-leading technology that allows for superior oscilloscope performance that goes beyond the specifications. Custom software to speed your measurement tasks can be fully integrated inside the oscilloscope application for seamless operation. Hardware acceleration aids measurement speeds and throughput. And our RF and probing experts have ensured that you get the most accurate measurements every time with less scope noise to interfere and probes that operate to the full bandwidth of the scope.
DSA90404A supports the following technologies: DVI, DDR2.
Superior Oscilloscope Signal Integrity
4 GHz bandwidth.
20 GSa/s on each of 4 analog channels
Standard 50 Mpts memory per channel, upgradeable to industry leading 1 Gpts
Includes Serial Data Analysis, and EZJIT+ software
Engineered for Unmatched Real-Time Measurement Accuracy
Industry's lowest noise floor at 1.56 mV at 100mV/div
Deepest jitter analysis capability (PRBS^23) and most accurate real-time Tj and Rj characterization for data rates at 8.5 Gb/s and below
Hardware accelerated de-embedding allows easy compensation for probe, fixture, and channel effects.
Pass Today's Demanding Compliance Tests More Quickly
Over 30 software applications for compliance, debugging and analysis including: SATA 6G, PCI EXPRESS® II, HDMI, Ethernet, DDR, etc.
Our industry experts in key standards organizations ensure that our tools include the right measurements every time
Predefined test suites and complete reports mean technicians can execute tests thus freeing valuable engineering resources.
Debug Your Toughest Designs with Confidence
New User Defined Application allows for rapid automation of any scope measurement.
Customize your Infiniium oscilloscope using User Defined Functions, User Defined Application, and My Infiniium for more efficient operation.
MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications.
- DSO90000A-1CM: Rack Mount Kit
- DSO90000A-A61: ANSI Z540 Compliant Calibration
- DSO90000A-801 Removable Solid State Drive
- N2892A (requires Option 801): Additional removable solid state drive for90000 Series with Windows 7
- DSO90000A-805: GPIB Card-interface
- DSO90000A-807: 1 M ohm, adapter with a 500 MHz passive probe
- DSO90000A-820: DVD-RW
- DSO90000A-821: Additional Precision BNC to SMA adapters, qty 2
- DSO90000A-822: External Touchscreen Monitor for Infiniium
- DSO90000A-1A7: ISO17025 Compliant Calibration
- DSO90000A-20M 20M Memory / CH Upgrade
- DSO90000A-100 100M Memory / CH Upgrade
- DSO90000A-200 200M Memory / CH Upgrade
- DSO90000A-500 500M Memory / CH Upgrade
- DSO90000A-50M 50M Memory / CH Upgrade
- DSO90000A-01G 1G Memory / CH Upgrade