The Keysight W1314A Multi-band Wireless Measurement Receiver is an integral part of the Keysight drive-test system.
With easy configuration and robust connections, you can get quick and accurate measurements from the receiver when it is
combined with the Keysight E6474A Wireless Network Optimization Platform. Easy connections and configuration mean that
you can analyze and optimize your networks no matter where they are, or on what technology they are based. With the right
receiver or receivers you get fast high-quality measurements. Combined with the built-in GPS and USB hub you have the
ideal tool for drive-testing your network, both outdoors and indoors. The W1314A measurement receiver delivers unparalleled
multi-technology measurement capabilities for wireless network optimization and troubleshooting.
- Perform simultaneous multi-technology measurements during a single drive-test or indoor survey.
- Supports LTE, UMTS, GSM, cdma2000, 1xEVDO, iDEN, Mobile WiMAX™, CW and Spectrum Analysis.
- All measurement collection and analysis performed within the receiver hardware minimizing laptop processing requirements.
- Designed to last for years of daily drive testing.
- Solid, RF shielded housing.
- Integrated 12 channel GPS or 50 channel high-sensitivity GPS with a USB 2.0 High-Speed USB hub, reducing the need for additional hardware cabling.
|Aging of TCXO
|IF Bandwidth (nominal)
||1.25MHz, 5MHz, 7MHz, 8.75MHz,
||±1.5 dB typical (0° to 55°C)
±1.0 typical (20° to 30°C)
||8.0 dB < 2.3 GHz typical
9.5 dB > 2.3 GHz typical
|Maximum safe input level
||+10 dBm, 20V DC, characteristic
|1 dB compression point
||– 15 dBm, typical
|Adjacent channel rejection
||55 dB nominal
|Internally generated spurious,