The Krautkramer Branson DM2E Handheld Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is designed for quick, easy, nondestructive thickness measurement from on side of curved, irregular-shaped, and internally corroded and eroded parts. It is simply a thickness gauge built to deliver the reliable, durable operation you have come to expect from Krautkramer Branson D-meter.
Krautkramer Branson DM2E Features
- Simple Operation -- 4 push buttons
- 300 hours of use on 3 AA alkaline batteries.
- Comparable with DM2, DM1, and DME probes to satisfy a wide range of applications.
- Large backlit LCD display
- Holds lost reading on the display
Krautkramer Branson DM2E Specs
|Probe Zero Adjustment:
||Push button, keyed to instrument probe zero block
||Automatic, microprocessor controlled
||.030 to 9.999" (.75 to 300mm) depending on probe and material
||.001" in inch mode; .1mm in metric mode
||4 digit. 5" (12.7mm) high with electroluminescent backlight
||3 ea. 1.5V, AA alkaline cells