The Krohn-Hite 3364 is a four channel filter providing a tunable frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 200 kHz. The frequency response characteristic is selectable to either maximally flat (Butterworth) for clean filtering in the frequency domain, or linear phase (Bessel) to provide superior filtering of pulse or complex signals.
Each channel is a selectable low-pass or high-pass, 4-pole filter providing an input gain of up to 50 dB and an output gain up to 20 dB, selectable in 0.1 dB steps.
Krohn-Hite 3364 Specs
- Type: Selectable 4-pole Butterworth or 4-pole Bessel.
- Attenuation: 24dB/octave
- Tunable Frequency Range: 0.1 Hz to 200 kHz
- Frequency Resolution: 3 digits, 1 Hz fc; 0.001 Hz, <1 Hz fc.
- Cutoff Frequency Accuracy: ±3%
- Relative Gain:
- 3.01 dB, Butterworth
- -7.58 dB, Bessel
- Passband Gain: ±0.2 dB
- High-Pass Bandwidth (0 dB Gain): >MHz
- Stopband Attenuation: >100 dB
- Maximum Input: ±10V peak at 0 dB gain, reduced in proportion to gain setting.