Magna-Power's patent pending Active Resistance Technology is a completely new approach to electronic loads. By utilizing a switched binary matrix of resistances and MOSFET network, combined with Magna-Power's new MagnaLINK™ distributed DSP architecture, the ARx Series delivers the same features and performance as traditional electronic loads, at a fraction of the price. Beyond voltage, current, resistance, and power control modes, the ARx Series also provides a rheostat control mode, allowing direct control of the product's internal resistance network. Finally, an electronic load control mode with no bandwidth constraint.
Magna-Power ARx Features:
- MagnaLINK™ Distributed DSP Architecture
- 16-bit digital programming and monitoring resolution
- Many control modes, including: voltage, current, power, resistance
- Wide voltage-current-power operating profile
- Integrated front and rear full control (host) USB ports, RS485, and dual MagnaLINK™ ports, with LXI TCP/IP Ethernet and IEEE-488 GPIB available.
- Digital master-slaving capability
- Integrated arbitrary waveforms with up to 100 steps per stored function
- Configurable external analog-digital user I/O
- Designed and manufactured in the USA