Magna-Power Electronics MT Series combines the best of DC power processing with microprocessor embedded control. A combination of high and medium frequency power processing technologies improves response, shrinks package size, and reduces cost. MT Series power supplies are current-fed
and are more tolerant to abusive loads than conventional switching power supplies. This technology allows the power supply to operate under short-circuit conditions, open-circuit conditions, and everything in between.
MT Series power supplies offer both master/slave parallel and series operation. This enables two or more power supplies to be placed in parallel for increased output current or in series for increased output voltage. With master/slave operation, power supplies operate at near equal voltage and current. The process of master/slaving power supplies is plug & play with the use of Magna-Power Electronics UID46 option, which can be added at any time.
Magna-Power Electronics MTA300-333 Features
- Innovative high power design: 100 kW, 150 kW, and 250 kW modules
- Wide voltage and current range: Up to 4000 Vdc, up to 24000 Adc+
- Integrated harmonic neutralizer 250 kW: Input autotransformer, 12-pulse waveform
- Load dependent air cooling: Variable speed fans on all models
- Wide range of input voltages: 380 Vac to 480 Vac, 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- High Accuracy Programming: ±0.075% full scale voltage/current programming accuracy
- Front panel analog potentiometers: Stepless rotary control
- 37-pin optically isolated user I/O: No additional circuitry necessary
- RS-232 interface standard: Optional IEEE 488.2 GPIB, USB, LXI TCP/IP Ethernet, RS-485 interfaces