The Magna-Power MTD600-240/480 DC Power Supply 600 Volts, 240 Amps, 150 kW is one of the models available in the Magna-Power Electronics MT Series VI which uses the same reliable current-fed power processing technology and controls as the rest of the programmable DC power supply product line. As an added safety measure, all MT Series VI units include an input AC breaker rated for full power. The independent IGBT-based MT Series VI units are among the largest standard switchmode power supplies on the market, minimizing the number of switching components when comparing to smaller module sizes. Scaling in the multi-megawatts is accomplished using the UID47 device, which provides master/slave control: one power supply takes command over the remaining units, for true system operation.
All MT Series VI power supplies come standard with isolated 37-pin external I/O, RS232, Remote Interface Software, IVI drivers for integration into a variety of programming environment Three front panel types are available (Page 22) for maximum application flexibility. The A Version provides front panel control and calibration, start and stop buttons, and a digital display for voltage and current. The D Version front panel adds a 10-key digital front panel entry, memory sequencing, and modulation capabilities for non-linear output profile emulation.
- Industry leading power density
- Rack-mount space is always at a premium. Magna- Power Electronics power supplies are continuously refined with new technology and devices to drive down size and increase power density.
- High accuracy programming
- ±0.075% full scale programming accuracy on all models and programming interfaces.
- High power factor: > 0.92 on all 3Φ models:
- Attention to AC power quality and input inductance enables a high power factor, consistent across all 3Φ input voltages.
- Standard 37-pin isolated I/O and RS232
- Multiple front panel types for flexibility
- Extensive programming interface options
- CE Mark safety and EMI/EMC certification