Magna-Power TSD600-16 provides a high voltage and current range. The TS Series IV covers voltages up to 600 Vdc and current levels up to 16 Adc. This model is available in a 3U chassis. In addition, there are several special low voltage high current models, enabling a more cost-effective solution for these requirements.
All TS Series IV power supplies come standard with isolated 37-pin external I/O, RS232, Remote Interface Software, IVI drivers for integration into a variety of programming environment Three front panel types are available for maximum application flexibility. The A Version provides front panel control and calibration, start and stop buttons, and a digital display for voltage and current. The D Version front panel adds a 10-key digital front panel entry, memory sequencing, and modulation capabilities for non-linear output profile emulation.
Magna-Power Electronics TSD600-16 Features
- High power density: Switch-mode, 10 kW in 3U
- 80 different models: Up 600 Vdc, up to 16 Adc
- Load dependent air cooling: Variable speed fans on all models
- High Accuracy Programming: ±0.075% full scale voltage/current programming accuracy
- Wide range of input voltages: 208 Vac to 480 Vac, 50 Hz to 400 Hz
- Front panel analog control: Stepless rotary control
- 37-pin optically isolated user I/O: No additional circuitry necessary
- RS-232 interface standard: Optional IEEE 488.2 GPIB, USB, LXI TCP/IP Ethernet, RS-485 interfaces
- CE Mark
- Made in the USA