The Magna-Power TSD800-24 Programmable DC Power Supply is a power-generating device which produces up to 800V of energy with a maximum current of 24A and is built with a D-type, or digital, front panel. Magna-Power TSD800-24 devices offer a wide range of current and voltage to operate within and simultaneously maintain high power density rack-mount packaging for all models. This programmable power source comes with isolated 37-pin external input and output and a IEEE-488 GPIB and RS232 standard-compliant interface for ease of use. The D-type front panel provides a 10-key digital front entry interface featuring memory sequencing and modulation capabilities for non-linear output profile emulation. This model, producing a total of 20 kW of power, is available in a 6U chassis.
Magna-Power Electronics TSD800-24 Features
- Industry leading power density
- Rack-mount space is always at a premium. MagnaPower Electronics power supplies are continuously refined with new technology and devices to drive down size and increase power density.
- High accuracy programming
- ±0.075% full scale programming accuracy on all models and programming interfaces.
- High power factor: > 0.92 on all 3Φ models:
- Attention to AC power quality and input inductance enables a high power factor, consistent across all 3Φ input voltages
- Made in USA
- All products are designed and manufactured at Magna-Power Electronics vertically integrated headquarters in Flemington, NJ USA
- Standard 37-pin isolated I/O and RS232
- Multiple front panel types for flexibility
- Extensive programming interface options
- CE Mark safety and EMI/EMC certification
Magna-Power Electronics TSD800-24 Specs
- +CAB1, +CAB2, +CAB3 - Cabinet and Integration
- +ISO - High Isolation Output
- +HS - High Slew Rate Output
- +UID - Universal Interface Device
- +WC - Water Cooling
- IEEE 488 GPIB
- USB Edgeport
- LXI TCP/IP Ethernet