The Magna-Power XR16-375/208 DC Power Supply utilizes an additional power processing stage to deliver Magna-Power Electronics’ signature current-fed power processing technology, the XR Series provides superior control and enhanced system protection, allowing the product to operate under short-circuit conditions, open-circuit conditions, and everything in between.
Magna-Power Electronics XR Series combines the best of DC power processing with microprocessor embedded control. Magna-Power Electronics’ innovative power processing technology improves response, shrinks package size, and reduces cost. XR Series power supplies are current-fed and are more tolerant to abusive loads than conventional switching power supplies. This technology allows the power supply to operate under short-circuit conditions, open-circuit conditions, and everything in between.
Magna-Power Electronics XR16-375/208 Features
- High efficiency operation
- 37-pin optically isolated user I/O circuitry standard front panel analog potentiometers: Stepless rotary control
- RS-232 interface standard with SCPI Commands:
- GPIB, USB, Ethernet, RS-485 interfaces optional
- Optional LXI-certified Ethernet communications: Embedded web-server LXI
- OVT and OCT shutdown standard: Mechanical contactors to disconnect input mains
- Certified LabWindows/CVI and LabView Drivers: GPIB, Serial, and TCP/IP
- Programmable Output Modulation: Emulates user-defined power profiles
- High power factor
- High Power density Up to 6 kW in a 2U package
- standard 37-pin isolated 0-10 V external input/output to monitor and control all functions.
- 208VAC 3-Phase Input
Magna-Power Electronics XR16-375/208 Specs
|Input Current (Aac)
Magna-Power Electronics XR16-375/208 Applications
- Motor testing
- Battery charging
- Power source and solar emulation
- Water treatment