The Magna Power XR32-124 DC Power Supply 24 V, 124 A continues Magna-Power's innovation in power electronics. Utilizing an additional power processing stage to deliver Magna-Power Electronics' signature current-fed power processing technology, the XR Series provides superior control and enhanced system protection, allowing the product to operate under short-circuit conditions, open-circuit conditions, and everything in between.
Magna-Power's XR Series high power dc power supply satisfies the increasing demand for a variety of applications such as: ATE, motor testing, battery charging, power source and solar emulation, water treatment, among a variety of other research and development activities. For automation and integration, all models include standard 37-pin isolated 0-10 V external input/output to monitor and control all functions. In addition the included RS232 communications, the XR Series is also debuting with Magna-Power Electronics LXI certified Ethernet interface option with embedded web server. This interface allows the power supply to be controlled and monitored in any web-browser or through NI LabView with certified drivers.
Through Magna-Power Electronics' novel design engineering, the XR Series is able to accept a wider AC input voltage range than any comparable product: from 208 Vac to 480 Vac , at 50 Hz, 60 Hz, and 400 Hz all with a power factor greater than 92% at rated power. These features combined with efficiencies up to 88%, make the XR Series a product expected in high demand.
Magna Power XR32-124 Features:
- High power density
- Wide voltage and current range
- High efficiency operation
- 37-pin optically isolated user I/O circuitry standardFront panel analog potentiometers: Stepless rotary control
- RS-232 interface standard with SCPI Commands
- GPIB, USB, Ethernet, RS-485 interfaces optional
- Optional LXI-certified ethernet communications: Embedded web-server LXI
- OVT and OCT shutdown standard: Mechanical contactors to disconnect input mains
- Certified LabWindows/CVI and LabView Drivers: GPIB, Serial, and TCP/IP
- Programmable Output Modulation: Emulates user-defined power profiles
- High power factor