The Megger 220072 High Voltage DC Dielectric Test Set provides the most dependable, portable dc high voltage sources for checking the quality of electrical power cables, motors, switchgear, insulators, transformers, and capacitors. This module allows the operator to switch-select the appropriate current output range, adjust the output level and monitor both the applied voltage and leakage current at a safe distance from the high voltage being delivered to the load under test. No voltage higher than input ac power is present in the control module.
Megger 220072 Features
- Insulation Resistance Tests
- Complete Internal Guard Circuit/Guard Connection on High-Voltage Output Cable
- Intercepts stray surface leakage currents which could interfere with the measurement.
- Acceptance testing on 15 kV class cable
- Maintenance testing on 28 kV class cable