The Three-Phase Automatic TTR is designed to measure the turns ratio of power, instrument, and distribution transformers in a substation or manufacturing environment. At 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg), it weighs less than any other commercially available instrument. A rugged and robust design makes this TTR well suited for use in a variety of harsh environments. The TTR is also particularly suited for testing in power transformer manufacturing environments where testing of complex, three-phase substation power transformers can be performed quickly while minimizing the possibility of errors. This new TTR measures the highest turns ratio range in the industry (10,000:1) and also provides the highest accuracy (0.1%). No other instrument’s performance is comparable that is commercially available today.
- Fully automatic operation
- Measures three phases simultaneously
- Highest ratio measurement (20,000:1); highest accuracy (0.1%)
- Built-in storage and downloading capabilities
- Measures ALL power transformers, PTs and CTs
- Displays % error vs. name plate and pass/fail limits
- Operator choice of “quick” test or complete “full” test