The MPRT8430 has been discontinued and replaced with the SMRT36.
Visit the SMRT36
Megger MPRT8430 is specifically designed to perform routine testing of protective relays used in the operation of electric utilities, power plants and heavy industrials. Other applications include use in government facilities, harbor and airport installations, large building complexes and by testing service companies who are increasingly interested in a highly flexible, easy-to-use relay test instruments that can help them improve their job efficiency.
The ‘Power Box’ is the heart of the system. It employs a variety of new features including unique Voltage and Current Generator (VI-Gen) components which have been combined into one amplifier package. Using multiple VI-Gens provides the flexibility to deliver four voltages (or two three-phase open delta voltages) and four currents or combinations up to eight current channel capability. The Megger MPRT8430 ‘Power Box’ also incorporates three communication ports, a new Constant Power Output (CPO) capability and everyone is made-to-order based on each customer’s individual testing requirements.
The TouchView Interface (TVI) device and AVTS Basic Software form the brains of the system. The TVI, with its large full color touch screen allows the user to perform manual and semi-automatic testing quickly and easily, using built-in, preset test routines for most popular relays. Fully automatic testing can also be performed using AVTS Basic Software which comes with the MPRT System.
Megger MPRT8430 Features
- The MPRT System consists of a ‘Power Box’, the TouchView Interface™, and AVTS Software
- Unique new TouchView Interface (TVI) simplifies the manual testing of complex relays
- Ultra flexible output design provides up to four-phase voltage and current or eight-phase current
- User specified configuration. Every system is made to order based on specific customer needs.
- Includes fully automated testing capability using AVTS Software (Version 2.0)