The MILMEGA Series 2000 0.8 GHz-2.2 GHz broadband amplifiers have an award winning innovative design which utilises the latest GaAs FET and MMIC technologies. This provides an architecture with unique features and benefits which differentiate Series 2000 from other solid state amplifiers, permitting an impressive array of input/output and sample port options and cost-effective power or bandwidth upgrades.
- 15 way rear mounted D-type allowing remote operation via TTL commands whilst providing access to an output signal sample
- All data is measured at 25 OC driven from a 50 R source and driving into a 50 R load
- Input power (for rated output) 5 dBm
- Input power (no damage) 15 dBm
- Input VSWR (impedance 50 R nominal) 2:1 max
- Output VSWR (impedance 50 R nominal) 2:1 typical
- Load VSWR (any phase) is infinite
- Line input frequency 47-65 Hz
- Operating temperature (ambient air) 0 to 40 OC
- Storage temperature -40 to 70 OC.