Building on the benefits offered by the Display Color Analyzer CA-210, the Konica Minolta CA-310 offers even higher accuracy when measuring the LED-backlit LCD TVs which are becoming more and more popular. Although conventional backlights such as fluorescent lamps provide relatively uniform light, the spectral emission distribution of LEDs varies slightly with each unit. The CA-310 overcomes this problem with color sensors that more closely match the CIE 1931 color-matching functions, offering higher measurement accuracy while providing high measurement speed even at low luminances.
Konica Minolta CA-310 Features:
- High-speed measurements of extremely low luminances down to 0.005 cd/m²
- High-speed, high accuracy measurements of LED-backlit LCD Tvs
- White balance adjustments
- Highly accurate with sensors that virtually match CIE color matching functions
- Four digit color display for greater precision
- Connect up to 5 sensors