The Konica Minolta CM-2002 spectrophotometer uses a pulsed xenon arc light bulb, which illuminates a round aperture 0.8 cm in diameter. The light reflection is focused on a silicon photodiode and measures the wavelength range between 400 and 700 nm (in 10-nm steps) and the L* a* b* (lightness, red/green and yellow/blue chromaticity coordinate) values.
Minolta CM-2002 Features
- Reflective Measurements, SCI (Specular Component Included)
- Scattered light Measurements, SCE (Specular Component Excluded)
- Diffuse Illumination, 8° geometry
- Conforms to ISO, DIN, and ASTM standards
- 400 nm - 700 nm range, 10 nm steps
- Hand held directly on mirror surface