The general-purpose model of Minolta CR-series colorimeters, this unit's 8 mm0diameter measuring area and diffuse illumination, 0° viewing angle geometry provide users with the flexibility to measure a wide range of sample types.
Minolta CR-221B Specs
- Type: Hand-held dual-function reflected-light subject-color colorimeter with pulsed xenon light source
- Receptors: 6 silicon photocells (3 to measure source light and 3 to measure sample light) filtered to detect primary stimulus values for red, green and blue light
- Spectral response: Closely matches CIE Standard Observer curves
- Measuring modes and chromatic systems: Yxy (CIE 1931) and LAB (CIE 1976) for chromaticity
- Color difference mode: One channel for memory of target color (measured or input); difference from target color determined and displayed
- Calibration standard:
WHITE: Minolta standard-white reflector plate
VARI: user- selected calibration standard
- Lighting: Pulsed xenon arc lamp built into measuring head with double-beam feedback system for accuracy
- Illuminant conditions: CIE Illuminant C (6774K) or D65 (6504K)
- Illuminating/viewing system: Diffuse illumination, 0° viewing angle (specular component included)
- Measuring area: 3mm
- Measuring range: 1.5 to 100% reflectance ratio
- Display: 9-digit LCD; desired readout selectable by pressing appropriate key before/after reading made
- Data output: 1-bit serial, open-collector, remote-control possible
Minolta CR-221B Applications
- Color control of painted and coated surfaces and
- Color control of rubber and plastic parts
- Control of color density and ink characteristics
- Color monitoring of thread, fabric, etc.
- Color analysis of soil, fruits, grain, etc.
- Color control of ceramic and glass
- Color analysis of skin, tissues, etc.