The Minolta CR-400 Chroma Meter supersedes the internationally recognized and acclaimed series CR-100, CR-200 and CR-300. It offers a huge number of added value features and improved versatility, while fully maintaining all optical properties and therefore, guaranties full data compatibility with the previous series. The Minolta CR-400 Chroma Meter is suitable for measuring reflected color and color difference in a wide range of industrial fields. It is able to meet the needs of various applications, from all sorts of ingredients, foods, raw materials and finished products to pharmaceuticals and dermatological applications - the CR-400 handles all!
If your samples are structured or uneven in surface, such as granulates, fabrics, wood, stones, bricks, then the CR-400 is the right choice. Its unique very large aperture of 50 mm is perfectly suited for such samples and thus avoids averaging of several measurements.
- Logical naming of buttons allows the setting and calibration of color-difference target colors and other similar measurement operations to be carried out with ease
- With repeatability within ΔE*ab 0.07 and excellent inter-instrument agreement within ΔE*ab 0.8, this product delivers high levels of accuracy
- A user calibration function allows even higher levels of precision to be achieved. (Requires a Data Processor or optional software
- Limit values can be set and acceptability criteria evaluated (pass, warn, or fail). (Requires a Data Processor or optional software
- In addition to the color systems on the CR-300 and CR-310, a wide range of other color systems are available for selection
- Up to 1,000 data can be stored when using the measuring head alone, and this can be increased to 2,000 data when the head is connected to a Data Processor. (In both cases, a total of 100 color-difference target colors can be stored
- Able to display color difference graphs, this Chroma Meter allows color difference conditions to be ascertained at a glance. (when used with Data Processor)
- Input of comments for color-difference target colors and of calibration channel names can be performed in the same simple procedure as used with mobile phones. (when used with Data Processor)
- A backlit LCD panel allows data to be displayed with clarity and precision
- Screen content can be displayed in any of six different languages, including English and Japanese
- Rechargeable batteries are used to reduce running costs