The Mitutoyo Contracer CB-41 is a machine designed for maneuverability and efficiency in measuring contour.
Mitutoyo CB-41 Features
- Provides completely synchronized recording. Completely synchronized recording
is possible in chart rest operation as well as in chart flow operation.
- Free from arc error in recording contour. Due to the linear motion mechanism for
stylus up/down travel, it becomes possible to obtain arc error-free recording on rest
chart as well as flowing chart.
- Possible to measure even on the sharp inclination Possible to measure the
workpiece in backward or in forward direction of stylus traverse over a sharp inclination.
- Possible to measure top and bottom surface. The stylus is reversible for measuring
bottom surface as well as top surface with no difference in performance.
- Safety device is included for protecting the stylus and other mechanism Safety device
built-in the drive mechanism works to stop the stylus feeding when an excessive force is
applied on the stylus/measuring arm.
- Possible to set the Z-axis travel range for the stylus Stylus up/down travel range is
possible to limit in conformity with the part feature to be measured, thereby avoiding
damage due to the interference between the workpiece and the stylus/measuring arm.