The NetScout OptiView XG Network Analysis Tablet is the first tablet specifically designed for the network engineer. It automates root-cause analysis of wired and wireless network and application problems allowing the user to spend less time on troubleshooting and more time on other initiatives. It is designed to support the deployment and troubleshooting of new technologies, including unified communications, virtualization, wireless and 10 Gbps Ethernet. The result is that new initiatives get up and running faster and networks stay productive even in these days of smaller teams.
NetScout Systems OptiView XG Features
- Integrates the latest wired and wireless technologies with powerful dedicated hardware in a unique tablet form factor providing mobility to connect, analyze and solve network and application problems anywhere on the network
- Displays your network exactly the way you want to see it through intuitive, customizable dashboards
- Provides performance testing, 'on-the-wire' and 'in-the-air' automated analysis up to 10 Gbps
- Enables proactive analysis by analyzing the information you need before problems arise
- Out-of-the-box and customizable reports