The Noiseken ESS-6000 series ESD simulators are testers specifically designed to carry out ESD sensitivity testing of semiconductor devices to standards such as MIL-STD-883, EIAJ ED-4701 and others. Included are the Human Body Model (HBM) and Machine Model (MM) probes.
As a DUT interface, select either Free Type Probe Stand where virtually any package type can be connected by means of a pair of miniature test leads or Semi-automatic Precision Type Probe Stand providing automatic and precise pin-to-pin feeding with a minimum 0.01mm resolution.
Noiseken ESS-6000 Features:
- 8kV maximum output (ESS-6008)
- 10V minimum output (1V step) (ESS-6002)
- A simple probe stand and test fixture plus a pair of miniature test leads meeting many different kinds of device packages (Free Board Type)
- Narrow pitch DUT can be tested in semi-automatic manner (Semi-automatic Precision Type)
- Each probe has a coaxial interface with an external measuring instrument.
- External trigger input and output terminals are provided.
Noiseken ESS-6000 Specifications:
||10V ~2.0kV ±10% (1V step)
||100V ~ 8.0 kV±10% (10V step)
||Positive & Negative
||0.3~99s (0.1s step to 10S, 1s step over 10S)
|Number of discharge
||1~99 or continuous
|Automatic output voltage ramping
|Dimensions and weight
||(W)340 x (H)199 x (D)300 mm (projection excluded)
||Approx. 6 kgs