The Olympus Delta Handheld XRF Analyzer is ideal for simple applications. It provides quick ID, screening, sorting, and elemental and metals analysis. The DELTA Classic Plus is a proven, ruggedized analyzer equipped with a Si-PIN detector for handheld XRF analysis. It is cost-effective, effective, easy to use, and reliable. Incorporating everything you need in a handheld XRF with state-of-the-art innovations and a rugged design – the DELTA Line.
Olympus Delta Features
- Powerful 4W X-ray tube, 200 μA current (max), optimized beam settings.
- Tight geometry for exceptional LODs and high analysis throughput.
- Large-Area SDD and customized X-ray tube options for exceptional sensitivity and precision for more elements and materials.
- Patent-pending automatic barometric pressure correction that adjusts calibration as needed for more accurate analysis of light element.
- Lightning-fast data acquisition for faster testing time
- Floating Point Processor: Provides more calculations in less time, and leverages more advanced calibration algorithms.
- Integrated Bluetooth® for data input and output available in most countries.
Olympus Delta Specs
||4W Au or Ta anode X-ray tube
|Environmental Temperature Range:
||-10 ºC to 50 ºC (14 ºF to 122 ºF)
||Alloy and Mining: Ti and higher; Soil: P and higher
||530 MHz CPU with integrated FPU with 128 MB RAM; Proprietary Olympus Digital Pulse Processor (DPP)
||Accelerometer; Barometer for atmosphere pressure correction of light elements’ measurements