The OMICRON VOTANO 100 Inductive/Capacitive Voltage Transformer Tester can test all of the important parameters of voltage transformers quickly. It is the first mobile test system to also offer high accuracy. The measured results are automatically assessed in accordance with IEEE and IEC standards. VOTANO 100’s light-weight design makes it ideal for on-site tests and calibration tasks in power system grids, production facilities, and test/development labs.
It is supplied with the separate voltage booster VBO1
, a 4 kV amplifier providing the necessary test voltage during the ratio measurement. VBO1 is positioned close to the transformer under test while VOTANO 100 is operated in the safe area outside of the high-voltage environment.
OMICRON VOTANO 100 Features
- Very high accuracy allows field calibration of VTs up to the 0.1 accuracy class
- Excellent mobility through compact size and low weight (< 15 kg / 33 lbs)
- Automatic result assessment as per IEEE and IEC standards directly after the test
- Short testing time compared to conventional methods (< 20 min)
OMICRON VOTANO 100 Standards
- IEC 60044-2 for inductive VTs
- IEC 60044-5 for capacitive VTs
- IEC 61869-3 additional requirements for inductive VTs
- IEC 61869-5 additional requirements for capacitive VTs
- IEEE C57.13 standard requirements for conventional transformers
- ANSI C93.1 requirements for capacitive VTs