The Riser Bond 1270A provides a unique package to the field engineer who needs to find faults on CATV and telecom cables for both outside plant and domestic applications. It is 'housed' in a rugged package with full PC connectivity and Riserbond ease of use. It is the solution for network provisioning. It is intuitive and easy to use and meets the users needs both in performance and in use. It has advanced features such as a sub-ns pulse, CATV and telecom inputs for VoIP applications and auto fault find. It is housed in a field proven rugged and robust enclosure. The 1270A provides the complete fault finding solution for the field engineer.
Riser Bond 1270A Features:
- AUTO-SEARCH- a quick and easy start-up mode for quickly locating major faults or end of the cable. A Range function can also be utilized to automatically step through six preset distance ranges.
- Dual Independent Cursors, for measuring between any two points along the waveform.
- SUPER-STORE - Waveform Storage, the most sophisticated and powerful storage function of any TDR, provides multiple storage bins for documentation, comparison, and identification.
- WAVE-VIEW - software, a powerful software program which can turn your PC into a virtual TDR for waveform transfer, analysis, documentation, printing, comparison, and may other applications.
- AUTO-FILTERING - as well as manual filtering, is available standart and with option additional filtering for specialty applications such as tower sites, mountain tops, or urban applications.
- IFD - an intermittent fault detector mode which can monitor and capture faults which have previously been difficult to locate and identify.
- Multiple Connectors - provide the operator with total versatility when testing various types of cables.