The Rohde & Schwarz/Tektronix CMD80 is not available. See other models.
View the latest models
Precise high-speed measurements on CDMA, TDMA and analog mobiles for use in production, quality assurance, service and development.
Additional capability continues to be added to the proven CMD80 platform. In addition to CDMA, AMPS (N-AMPS) and TACS (J/N/E-TACS), digital AMPS (IS-136) measurements on mobile stations are now possible with option B84. Rohde & Schwarz / Tektronix CMD80 Digital Radio Communication Tester is thus able to support all multiple access methods presently used in mobile communications (FDMA, CDMA, TDMA) on a single hardware platform.
CMD80 with option B84 provides unsurpassed test coverage for the IS-136 standard, offering many capabilities that are not available on some dedicated IS-136 test sets. Among these are half-rate channel support, peak and statistical adjacent-channel power measurements, carrier switching time measurements, etc. This broad IS-136 test coverage will enhance the CMD80´s use in manufacturing tests as well as in engineering applications.
- Fast measurement speed
- High measurement accuracy and repeatability
- High reliability and quality
- High flexibility
- Triple mode (CDMA, TDMA, Analog) dual band (cellular, PCS) in one box
- Easy to use
- Remote control via IEEE488/IEC625 bus
- Autotest - complete mobile testing at a keystroke
- Remote control via GPIB or RS232
- Suitable for production, development and service
- Very fast remote control operation
- Excellent price/ performance ratio
- Voice look-back and comprehensive testing of mobiles
- Powerful signaling capabilities
- Simple interactive operation
- Compact and lightweight
- No specialized network knowledge required
- Service mode for exact fault location
|US Cellular (800 MHz)
|US PCS (1900 MHz)
|J-STD008, UB-IS-95, IS-136
|Korea PCS (1800 MHz)