The Rohde & Schwarz SGT100A is an RF vector signal generator with an integrated baseband generator. It has been optimized for use in production and automated applications. Designed as a fast and compact, space-saving solution, it provides top speed to ensure optimized throughput and fits into any test system. The R&S SGT100A is the first 1 HU 1/2 19" vector signal generator up to 6 GHz with an integrated baseband generator.
The radio frequency chain has been optimized for fastest frequency and level switch-over times. In the baseband, the multi-segment waveform mode helps users quickly switch from one test signal to the next. Though compact in size, the R&S SGT100A has excellent RF characteristics (e.g. signal quality and level accuracy) that are on par with those of larger high-end instruments. Maximum output level, level repeatability and excellent EVM performance are key characteristics in production environments. Equipped with a LAN, USB and PCIe interface, the R&S SGT100A allows remote control of test equipment in automated applications.
Rohde & Schwarz SGT100A Features
- Fastest vector signal generator with frequency and level switch-over times of 240 μs (typ.) for optimized throughput in production
- Smallest standalone vector signal generator up to 6 GHz with integrated baseband generator (1 HU 1/2 19")
- Integrated baseband generator with I/Q modulation bandwidth of up to 160 MHz (in RF) supporting all advanced digital standards, including IEEE 802.11ac
- Excellent RF performance for EVM and ACLR
- Easy signal generation for digital standards such as LTE and LTE-Advanced using the R&S WinIQSIM2 simulation software
- Ideal enhancement for the R&S SMW200A in MIMO applications with more than two receiving antennas