Sorensen DCR600-3B Series high power programmable DC power supplies have input SCR pre-regulator topology plus regulation and transient response performance suitable for all test and measurement applications. Twenty-nine models in eight voltage ranges offer from 0-10 to 0-600 Vdc with power levels from 400 to 2800 watts.
Sorensen DCR600-3B Features
- OVP "crowbar" standard on all DCR-B2 models.
- Rack mountable
- Series and Parallel Operation
- Remote voltage or resistance programming in voltage or current modes
- 50 or 60 Hz operation, without de-rating
- 0.03% line and load regulation (typical)
- 120 volt single phase input standard on models up to 1800 watt (208/220/230VAC optional)
Sorensen DCR600-3B Specs
||120 volt, single phase
||47 Hz - 63 Hz
||1000 volt DC input to output
||65 mV to 1200 mV
||50 mS typical for a 50% load change
|Operating Temperature Range:
||0 - 70° C
||Resistance and voltage programming via rear terminal strip.
||Automatic between voltage and current
||Convection cooled on 500 watt and 1800 watt, fan cooled on 1000 watt and 2800 watt models.