The Spectracom 2240 Path Align-R 1.8 GHz - 23.5 GHz point-to-point antenna path alignment test set will quickly and accurately optimize and align the transmission path between two microwave sites in simply a matter of minutes. This path alignment tester includes all frequency bands in the 1.8 to 23.5 GHz range.
The path alignment RF test equipment set includes everything needed to align a microwave link to communicate between sites. Two path-align battery-powered antenna alignment transceivers are included along with battery, charger, coax cable assembly (3 meters with SMA male connectors), headset with 10-foot cord and a weather-resistant instrument backpack. Optimize your microwave dishes and provide clear communication with the Spectracom 2240 path align test kit.
Spectracom (formerly XL Microwave) 2240 Features
- Battery-powered antenna alignment transceiver test set (pair)
- Continuous voice communication with included headsets
- Tunable operating bands: 1.8 to 23.5 GHz
- Tone ranging provides variable pitch indication of path loss
- Path loss displayed in dB, updated every 300 ms