The Spectracom 2241CR Climb Ready Antenna Alignment 1.8 GHz - 23.5 GHz with data logging capability will quickly and accurately optimize and align the transmission path between two microwave sites in simply a matter of minutes. This path alignment tester includes all frequency bands in the 1.8 to 23.5 GHz ranges and includes two of each of the following waveguide adapters: ACC 330, ACC 331, ACC 332, and ACC 333.
The RF path alignment test equipment set includes everything needed to align a microwave link and communicate between sites. Two path-align battery-powered antenna alignment transceivers are included along with battery, charger, coax cable assembly (3 meters with SMA male connectors), headset with 10- foot cord and a weather-resistant instrument backpack.
Optimize your microwave dishes and provide clear communication with the Spectracom 2241 path alignment, climb-ready test set.
Spectracom 2241CR Test Set Includes:
Two (2) each of:
- Acc 326 Case: Watertight, airtight, corrosion proof
- Acc 320 Spare Battery: 12V/2.3 Ah rechargeable sealed lead/acid
- Acc 325 Connector: SMA (f) to N type (m)
Two (2) each of these waveguide to coax adapters:
- Acc 330: N type (f) WR137, 5.85-8.20 GHz (CPR137 Flange, 8 hole)
- Acc 331: N type (f) WR90, 8.20-12.40 GHz (UBR100 Flange, 4 hole)
- Acc 332: N type , WR112, 7.05-10.0 GHz (CPRF Flange, 8 hole)
- Acc 333: SMA (f) WR42, 18.00-26.5 GHz (UBR220 Flange, 4 hole)