The Seta AvCount2 Particle Counter for Skydrol is a new variant of the popular AvCount2 particle counter which is specifically designed to measure the particulate of Skydrol hydraulic fluid.
Skydrol is an advanced fire resistant aviation hydraulic fluid which inhibits corrosion and prevents erosion damage to servo valves. It has been approved by most airframe manufacturers including Airbus, Boeing and BAE Systems and has been used in their products for over 40 years.
Due to the highly corrosive nature of Skydrol material this special version of the AvCount is fitted with Isolast seals and a protective inner case.
Stanhope-Seta AvCount2 Features
- Particle size ISO 11171: 4μm(c) to >70μm(c); ISO 4402: 2μm to >100μm; GOST 17216-71: 2μm to >200μm
- Cumulative & distributive particle numbers
- Particle count on cleanliness code
- Uses “Straight from the Bottle” samples
- Precise and reliable results
- Easy to use large touch screen display, integrated printer
- Rugged, stainless steel case suitable for laboratory or portable use
- Typical test time of less than 6 minutes
- 15 fixed measuring channels (calibration in compliance with ISO MTD for measuring in oil)
- An upper and lower limit value can be set for each of the first 8 counting channels
- Integral Data storage for up to 2000 measurements across 60 memories
- Internal Double Pump System
- Optional in-line high pressure testing up to 310 Bar