The Symbol PPT4340 Series Portable Pen Terminal has been replaced by newer models.
View Data Loggers
Symbol Technologies' PPT 4300 Portable Pen Terminal allows you to efficiently gather and communicate information - anywhere at any-time - with a comfortably balanced, lightweight design. The PPT 4300 is perfect in high-performance information-intensive data collection and retrieval, where satisfying the unique demands of mobile applications, for flexibility, durability and ease of use, are a must. Through a powerful standard feature set and a selection of high-performance options, the PPT 4300 can be configured to meet a wide range of thin-client, client/server and legacy application requirements.
Using Citrix® ICA Client ,® the PPT 4300 becomes a wireless thin client, supporting your existing and familiar Windows-based applications. Or, take full advantage of terminal emulation with TN 3270, TN 5250, V T 220, HTML and DOS emulators already loaded.
- Drop: Designed to withstand 3.3'/1m drop to tiled concrete
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F/0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F/-20°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 85% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Construction: Resistant to common chemicals found in hospitals; Wipeable, splash-proof
- Architecture: 32 bit; IBM-compatible
- Processor: AMD Elan SC300
- RAM Memory: Configurable to 16 MB
- Flash Memory: Configurable to 16 MB
- PC Card Slots: Two Type II (one internal, one external)
- Display: DSTN full VGA color LCD; 7.2"/18.2 cm diagonal; CCFT Backlit; Adjustable contrast and brightness;
- 640 x 480 VGA resolution; 256 color maximum; Spill-resistant
- Digitizer: Electromagnetic; stylus uses 1 AAAA battery (provided with unit)
- Integral Keyboard: QWERTY style notebook elastomeric keyboard; Backlit; Spill-resistant
- Advanced Power Management: Features: Sleep/hibernate modes, automatic slowdown of CPU during periods of inactivity, automatic control of display and keypad backlight;
- Hot swap battery; Low battery indicator; On screen battery meter; Hot key to put terminal directly into sleep mode
- Software Environment: DOS, Citrix ICA Client, TN 5250, TN 3270 and VT 220 terminal emulation; HTML using Symbol DOS browser