The Tektronix AWG610 Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generator, 1Hz-260MHz generates simple and arbitrary waveforms, one-channel differential output arbitrary waveforms and function generator waveforms. The Tek AWG610 allows you to create sine, triangle, square, ramp, and complex waves, as well as direct current and noises signals. It also allows you to set waveform attributes such as frequency, amplitude, and offset.
The Tektronix AWG610 Arbitrary Function/Waveform Generator, 1Hz-260MHz provides fast and deep memory with its 2.6 GS/s sample clock rate and 8 Mega-points of execution memory. It also provides up to a 2 V output or 4 V into a differential input with 460 MHz bandwidth in normal mode or 875 MHz bandwidth in direct mode, each with 8-bits veritcal resolution. The Tek AWG610 has 2 complementary 2.5 V variable markers with 100 ps deskew resolution at up to 2.6 GHz.
- Sample rate to 2.6 GS/s tests high-speed devices and subsytems
- Output bandwidths available to over 800 Mhz
- 8-bit vertical resolution provides precise signal replication
- 8 M-word waveform memory
- 1 channel with complementary output
- 2 marker outputs per channel, variable and complementary for mixed signals
- 400 fs resolution edge shift control for greater timing precision
- Five waveform editors