With the Tektronix DPO5000 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope Series 10 GS/s you can analyze up to 20 analog and digital signals with a single instrument to quickly find and diagnose problems in complex designs. Bandwidths up to 2 GHz and sample rates up to 10 GS/s ensure you have the performance you need to see fast-changing signal details. To capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution, the MSO Series offers a deep record length of up to 12.5M points standard on all channels and an optional record length of up to 250M points on two channels.
With Wave Inspector® controls for rapid waveform navigation, and more than 10 optional software and analysis packages for common technologies and in-depth analysis tasks, the DPO5000 Series from Tektronix provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.
Tektronix Test Equipment MSO5000 Features
- 2 GHz, 1 GHz, 500 MHz, and 350 MHz bandwidth models
- Up to 10 GS/s real-time sample rate on one or two channels and up to 5 GS/s on all four channels
- Up to 250 megapoint record length with MultiView zoom ™
- >250,000 wfms/s maximum waveform capture rate with FastAcq ™
- FastFrame ™ segmented memory acquisition mode with >310,000 waveforms per second capture rate
- Standard 10 MΩ passive voltage probes with less than 4 pF capacitive loading and 500 MHz or 1 GHz analog bandwidth
- User-selectable bandwidth limit filters for better low-frequency measurement accuracy
- Suite of advanced triggers, with optional Visual Trigger
Tektronix Test Equipment MSO5000 Specs
|Rise Time (Calculated):