DC - 100 MHz 50 Ohm FET Differential Probe
Tektronix Test Equipment P6046 Specs
- CMRR - With deflection factors of 1 to 20 mV/div: at least 10,000: 1 at 50 kHz, 5000: 1 at 1 MHz, and 1000: 1 at 50 MHz (DC coupled).
- Common Mode Linear Dynamic Range - ±5 V, ±50 V with 10x attenuator
- Bandwidth - DC to 100 MHz (-3 dB)
- Rise Time - 3.5 ns or less
- Deflection Factor Range - 1 to 200 mV/div in 8 calibrated steps, 1-2-5 sequence (with an oscilloscope deflection factor of 10 mV/div). Input RC 1 M ohms paralleled by 10 pF or less.
- Input Coupling - AC or DC, selected by a switch on the probe. Low frequency response AC-coupled is -3 dB at 20 Hz, 2 Hz with 10x attenuator.
- Displayed Noise - Typically 450 mV or less.
- Maximum Input Voltage - ±25 V (DC peak AC), ±250 V with 10x attenuation, derated with frequency.
- Output Impedance - 50 ohms through a BNC-connector. 50 ohms termination supplied with amplifier for use with 1 M ohms systems.
- Probe Cable - 6 ft. long, terminated with special nine-pin connector.